|About Invisible connections™
Invisible connections are solutions for connecting precast concrete elements, without any use of corbels, giving you the key to freedom in design and construction.
The products are manufactured by SB Produksjon in Norway, and marketed in many countries via distributors
Main areas for the products:
- Stairs and Balconys
- Beam-Column Connections
- DT connections
Advantages with invisible connections
- Connections without corbels, the key to freedom in design of precaste concrete
- Simple and safe installation on site
- Considerable reductions of impact sound from staircases
- Easy to fireprotect the products
- Cost effective moulds , easy erecting on site, and better logistics
- RVK/TSS and DTS/DTF units has ETA approved and are patented products.
Our products were introdused in Norway in 1987. It soon became a success, and by 2007 we have referances in 16 countries.
All product drawings are available in AutoCad , and Inventor format.
Landing to wall
Beam / Column connections
DTS in a DT element